FLEX Dance and Fitness is a studio in the Montgomery, TX area, offering a variety of dance and fitness classes for children, teens, and adults.
Our class selection includes jazz, ballet, pre-pointe, pointe, contemporary, hip hop, improvisation, lyrical, musical theater, tap, technique/conditioning, acro/tumbling, drill team prep, and fitness classes.
With over 20 years of dance and teaching experience, Shawntel McDonald established FLEX with the desire to help young people and adults realize their potential through the art of dance and movement.
Approaching our fourth season, we are committed to quality dance training and hope to promote a healthy lifestyle through exercise and fitness. In addition to the highest standard of dance and fitness technique, it is our goal to provide opportunities to develop life-long skills of hard work and discipline.
We are excited to share our love and passion for life through movement with this community.
DANCE CLASS TUITION
|3/4 - 1 hour||$60|
- Tuition is due the 1st of every month, with a $15 late payment after the 10th
- Payments can be made by cash, check, debit/credit card, or automatic draft. There is a convenience fee for use of card or draft payments.
- $25 for first child
- These fees are paid annually at time of registration
- Costume fees are $80 per student per class.
- Due November 15, 2020
- Performance fees are $50 per student or $100 per family.
- Performance fees do not include concert tickets.
- Due March 1, 221
- 10% discount for students paying tuition in full at the beginning of the school year (NON-REFUNDABLE)
- Our most enticing incentive is our referral program. For each person you refer who enrolls with the company, you will receive a $50 credit on your account. There is no limit to this incentive, so feel free to refer as many people as you want! However, they must give us your name when registering.
- Will be applied to first month’s tuition if you enroll in the class.
We are looking for part-time instructors to teach the following disciplines to children, teens and adults:
- Hip Hop
- Musical Theater
- Advanced Acro/Tumbling
For more details, please contact us, at 936.777.5058 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.